The school uniform can be ordered online via BCIS Uniform Order System from the beginning of the new school year. The School provides one full school uniform set to students from Toddler to Grade 10.
1. Please use your Chinese home address to receive your delivery and Chinese mobile phone number for contact with the expressman.
2. First set of uniform is free. If you would like to buy additional uniform items, please make an additional order using the same procedure.
3. For returning students who registered last year, you may use your Student ID Number and Password. If you have forgotten your password, please click “Forgot password” to reset a new password.
Uniform Order Procedure:
- For new students/staff: register an account using the link. Click "Next", fill in your Student/Staff ID Number and click "Next" again. Fill in the relevant information (student height, weight, etc.). Read the Terms & Conditions and complete the mobile phone number verification. Create a password then your account registration is complete.
- To login, use your Student/Staff ID Number and password.
- To order your free full school uniform set, select "Order Full Set", choose the correct size for each item and click "Order Now". Fill in your delivery address, email and other information then click "Pay" to complete your order (first full set is free).
If you would like any assistance, please feel free to call the service hotline on 400-897-0688 (09:00 – 12:00, 13:00 – 18:00 from Mondays to Thursday and 09:00 – 12:00, 13:00 – 17:00 on Fridays, except holidays), or contact them online by scanning the QR code. Thank you.